Child Care Accounts Receivable Software
Child care accounts receivable software can be used to track attendance and fees, bill parents and even process payments automatically.
- Integrated accounting modules manage accounts receivable and accounts payable, provide a general ledger and offer payroll functionality
- Handles complex rate structures
- Automatically applies recurring charges that can be different for every child
- Automatically posts late fees
- Manages security deposits and third-party payers
- Creates invoices, receipts, aging reports, bank deposit slips, year-end parent tax statements and other reports
- Interfaces easily with Quickbooks
- Can process payments automatically by credit card or electronic funds transfer
EZ-Care2 offers a free demo. When requesting the demo, be sure to mention that you are interested in the accounts receivable module. Request a free demo of EZ-Care2.
Guardian Care has a national online database called ProviderGuard that provides information about how families pay their childcare bills and allows providers to search payment history on potential clients, make a report on current delinquent clients, and collect old payments from past clients.